Thank You, Apple, for the HomePod

• What is the HomePod
◦ To help with definition, may need to define the Amazon Echo
• Why is it important
◦ Apple releasing this product puts the needed attention back on Siri
◦ Apple is a hardware company. They can’t sell the HomePod if their competitors handle voice commands better.
‣ List competitors, Amazon Echo, Google Home
• Brief Siri background and how it came to be
◦ Apple bought a small company and integrated it’s software into iOS. Not much attention has been placed on it in a very long time.
• Where Siri fails when compared to competitors
• What does this mean for us?
◦ Siri is embedded into every iPhone, iPad, and Mac computer now
◦ Improving Siri = everyone wins
• Conclude
◦ Apple, I want to use Siri to really be my personal assistant. I want it to help me conquer more throughout the day without looking or touching my phone. I believe in you. I have no choice to because you’re (Apple) not selling my data. Love, a tech lover

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Passwords, You’re Safer Not Knowing